Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Rolls Choice

Address: 25/63 Wollongong St, Fyshwick ACT 2609
Tel: (02) 6280 7058
Website: www.rollschoice.com.au

I have a long-standing obsession with all things metal that move (mostly cars) so when I heard about this cute little café, I knew I had to go in for a visit.

The name Rolls Choice is a play on the words “Rolls Royce” (haha, yes it rhymes!) and each sandwich is named after a make of motorcar or bike.


I ordered the “Piper” without the onion marmalade: “Rolls choice famous oven roasted spiced chicken, sundried tomato tapenade, lemon pepper mayonnaise & swiss cheese”.

A gloriously warm, melty, toasty foccacia sprinkled with cheese powder and crisped edges of bread. Try to get the foccacia because it is almost the perfect sized serving – small by most standards but just enough food to keep the tum-tum happy but you craving it for next time.