Monday, July 28, 2008

Wakefield Park Cafe (or cafeteria)

This is a totally dodgy post. But I have a massive confession to make, and that is, their beef burger (either on its own, or with the lot) is the best I've ever had.

It is the optimum combination of beef and greasiness that mixes perfectly with the various other fillings that can include up to pineapple, bacon and a fried egg if you order the lot.

I obviously don't come here often, but there's really not much else happening in Goulburn which isnt at least another 15 minutes drive away from the track, so if you happen to get dragged along there you should definitely check it out.

There are 2 cafes on the Wakefield Park track, one of which I've never seen open. The one I'm talking about sells hot food, drinks, icecream and some very narrow assortment of potato chips.

This is by no means a gourmet feed, but something different and random I picked up in my food travels.